I took some time off from writing, read 12 books, and took a ton of pictures with my new camera. Now I'm ready to get back to writing.
Why would I consider it?
- It's hard
- Time consuming
- My work will never be perfect
- I may never get published
- Rejection stinks
Why won't I give it up?
- I love the new worlds and people I meet
- I love the process
- I may get published
- I think about writing even when I'm not
- There is always something to write
- The excitement of a new story
- The joy of a finished story
How about you? What makes you keep writing or do anything that's hard?